Friday, May 30, 2008

HAPPY FRIDAY...


Well it was a short week this week, thank God! I still haven't decided what I want to do with my future....
I am helping my family pack their bags for their vacation. They really need new clothes, all of them! My pops is coming in tomorrow around 3:00 to spend the week with me. I wish I didn't have to work. The fam is flying out of Savannah on Sunday, please pray for their safe flights and safe return. As Sunday is "Big Mama Day" pops and I are going out and celebrating that I am one year closer to retirement... LOL! I wish I could have vacationed with my family, but it just wasn't going to happen. This being my busy season I am forced to work. Had we planned this in October I would be golden! I am taking off next Friday to hang with pops and take him to a museum or two. Oh, check out my Flickr, I added a couple of pics last night...

4 Comments:

Blogger Karin said...

I hope you have a great time with your Pops and you have a good birthday. Sorry you can't vacation with your family, that stinks.

2:03 PM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

Thanks Karin, I can assure you this is the last time I am going to miss out on fun with my fam (for a job). They are not going to want to vacation with us one of these days and I refuse to miss out on anything with their childhood ever again! At least Pops is going to be here. He is so awesome!

2:33 PM  
Blogger mama biscuit said...

YaY for pops! How come your mom's not coming also? Is she ok?

6:11 AM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

She has to work too. Not to mention this is a week of vacation from pops for her *heehee*

9:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home