Saturday, May 31, 2008

OMG! CAN TODAY GET ANY BETTER???
I got up this morning and took a shower and guess what? I walked in to the kitchen and sitting there were the prettiest flowers ever!
O.K. someone from Tennessee wanted my tears this morning and got them.
Thank you guys, I love you too...

Aren't those the most awesome flowers you have ever seen? I love getting flowers.
Thank you Ty & Tysgirl, you two are the best!
Oh and to answer that first question, yes it can Pops will be here around 3:00-ish! How cool is that!?

6 Comments:

Blogger Big Mama said...

Me too! Thank you again. You ROCK!!!

11:49 AM  
Blogger The Q said...

Awww, how sweet. Gorgeous flowers.

Happy Day Before your birthday!!!

11:57 AM  
Blogger Karin said...

Ahh they are the best. Yay on Pop's coming today. I would give anything to spend the day with mine. Cherish this time it is a lot more fleeting than you know.

12:10 PM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

Thanks Q! They are beautiful.

Karin, my pops is so awesome and I know that every minute I have with him is one more memory for me. We connect on such a cerebral level. I love him with all my heart. I even remember coming home from kindergarden and telling him that I wasn't going to marry Freddie Kubler any more, that I was going to marry him because his muscles were bigger... LOL!!!

12:45 PM  
Blogger Tyguy said...

Happy Birthday Big Mama!!! Have fun with your Pops. We'll be thinking about you tomorrow.

10:31 PM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

Awww thanks Ty.

7:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home