Wednesday, June 04, 2008

HUMPDAY WITH NO ONE TO HUMP....


Well the fam is having fun in Panama. I have received 3 e-mails from Babygirl telling me of her fun travels. That makes me feel better. I am missing them, I knew I would. I got home from work yesterday and Pops was beside himself. The dog escaped....again..... and he feels like there was something he could have done to prevent it. Um... nope! That dog has been an escape artist since we got her. She may or may not come home. I opened the gate and put food out there for her. We drove around back roads looking for her. Oh well. I feel bad for my father, he is so upset. As many times as she has escaped, it's a wonder she ever finds her way back home.
Dork!
Anyway, Pop and I have eaten out every night since he's been here. I love that, no cooking!!! I am going to be a two ton Tessie by the time the fam returns!
I'm at work so I had better get back to it... Have a Hump-able Hump Day just for me, please...

6 Comments:

Blogger mama biscuit said...

I hope she comes back, who else is gonna make Ty bleed next time we visit :) Don't answer that!

I hate that everyone is in Panama without you. So not fair.

As for humping, I gave it up, it got me in trouble :)

MWAH

9:16 AM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

LOL!!! Humping is always worth it! LOL!

Well, Littleman is now taller than Ty so....I dunno.... LOL!

It's O.K. I am spending some quality time with Pops, that counts.

9:43 AM  
Blogger Karin said...

I am sorry your pup is missing that stinks. Enjoy getting to go out every night to eat. Remember calories don't count on your birthday week.

2:02 PM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

Oh yeah! I forgot about that!!! I think this is negative calorie week so every time I eat I lose weight.

Yeah Allie (my pup) is a complete nerd, hopefully she comes home smiling sometime today...

2:10 PM  
Blogger Deb said...

I remember when I was younger, my best friend's dog would always have to be chained up and in the house (well chained outside) because he always escaped. (Back then, there were no leash laws or worries like today.) Weird, right? Anyway, I always wondered why the dog would run away when he had it made at home??? I never had problems (thank God), losing dogs or having them escape and run away. I never understood it.

Sorry your dog is missing. I hope he does come back home. :(

9:05 AM  
Blogger The Q said...

Did your dog come home? You knew I'd have to ask, right? ;-)

3:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home