Tuesday, June 10, 2008

I'M BETTER TODAY....


I was very melancholy this weekend (if you couldn't tell). But I'm better now. I chatted with my nephew's mother and she is holding up well. She knows that she gave birth to and angel.
I talked to my family on Saturday and they sound like they are having fun. Today they are heading out to Decameron and they are very excited! I would be too, that is where we spent our 2nd honeymoon. I wish I could be there every weekend.....alone with the hubby.... *grin*
Here is a pic of Babygirl and Littleman eating sugarcane that they just chopped down with a machete. Of course she is making it look like she was gonna chop down her brother... My mother in law and Tio A. are in the background

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger mama biscuit said...

I know you're glad they're having fun, but it's got to be killing you to not be there with them.

Hugs

2:39 PM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

It is, but I'm hanging in there. Too bad you guys couldn't be here with me...

Hugs back atcha

2:51 PM  
Blogger Cazzie!!! said...

Does sugarcane smell sweet? I have never seen it for real before. The word reminds me of that wonderful Aussie song with sugarcane in it. "This is Australia"!

1:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home