Friday, June 20, 2008

HAPPY FRIDAY...

I am here at work attempting to work but to no avail.
I have had a headache all day and at times it feels like I am having a stroke. Yeah, that bad. It has felt like someone was sitting on my eyes with someone else drilling a hole in the top back right side of my head. It's getting a little better now it feels like someone hit me square in the eyes with a baseball bat. They are swollen and weepy. Trust me it's a lot better than it was this morning. I am going to have fun driving home, huh?
I hope to be up here and posting this weekend, but don't count on it. I appear to have a full weekend with the beach and the mall and downtown Savannah in my planner... Let's hope the headache takes a hike!

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Emotional Mullet said...

I hope your headache goes away!

2:03 PM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

Thanks EM!

2:34 PM  
Blogger mama biscuit said...

Headaches are evil! I've been lucky so far, no migraine yet. Scares the crap out of me because I can't take the good drugs anymore.

Hope you have a great weekend!

7:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi
I must confess I've been checking your blog out. I hate to say lurking cuz that's not really what I've been up to...
:)
Your weekend sounds simply wonderful!
Hope that headache went away.

6:33 PM  
Blogger Cazzie!!! said...

Did your headache go love? My headache stayed with me over the weekend, which was not good as we had Sarah's 7th birthday party..but, us mum's are tought right :)

7:35 PM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

Tysgirl- I have my fingers crossed that you will not have any headaches for at least the next year....

Hi Rhonda, welcome to my little place on the internet, hope to see you here some more.

Oh Cazzie!!! We mums are tougher than we get credit for. My head is almost back to normal, thanks!

7:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home