Monday, June 23, 2008

IS THE WEEKEND GONE ALREADY!?!


There I was minding my own business and the weekend passed right there in front of my eyes... I feel like it never happened. I took the kids to the mall Saturday morning, killed a few hours there as well as lots of money (of course). Then we went to the pet store to get some more fish for the fish tank. When we went outside ready to head home and pick up the hubby to go to the Latin Festival..... when I looked toward Savannah.... the sky was PITCH BLACK and you could see the lightening flashing. Umm.... So much for the festival or the beach! Babygirl decided to stay over at her friend's house. Littleman played his new video games and the hubby and I settled in for the evening. I realized just how much I missed him when he was gone. Then I woke up to breakfast in bed on Sunday!!! Am I lucky or what!? I asked him why, what did I do to deserve that and he said,"No reason, just because..."
I love that man!
Now I am left wondering why the weekends have to be so damn short...

2 Comments:

Blogger mama biscuit said...

You deserved breakfast in bed!

7:24 AM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

Thanks, so do you!!!

7:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home