Tuesday, June 24, 2008

FOREVER DRAMA....


Well, this coming Sunday is my son's 14th birthday. I have not planned a party (yet)... He wants a swim party at the YMCA. That's awesome! Except we are not members of the Y any more. So I am going to call them and find out if we can have a party there or if we have to become members or what. But I feel like a heel for waiting till the last minute. Poor Babygirl hasn't had a decent really birthday party in about 3 years. Only because it is right before Thanksgiving and I (again) wait till the last minute. This year I really have to get it together because she is going to be 13 yep, my baby is getting all grown up *sigh* when did that happen??? Is anyone out there as bad at planning as I am???
Anyone!?

2 Comments:

Blogger mama biscuit said...

:::waves hands in the air:::

Me! I suck at planning things ahead of time.

4:21 PM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

Well good! At least I'm not alone...

9:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home