Wednesday, July 02, 2008

HUMPDAY?
WHERE'S MY HUMP???


I am feeling a little better today (yeah 2 days later). I am still having a hard time eating but I'm getting there. As you know the end and beginning of the month in real estate is a busy time for anyone in this business. With the economy the way it is and the housing market the way it is I should be thankful that we are so busy. The only slowing of the market that I have seen personally was back in November. Not so much now. There are a lot of refinances to lower fixed rates. I encourage everyone to do that if you haven't already. But that wasn't what I was going to talk about.... I wanted to say I have not been this sick and still come to work, ever! I had no choice because business is booming. Yes that's a good thing.
Hope everyone is having a humpingly humpty hump day!

*Special thoughts, prayers and good karma going out to my bud today, WUB YA! MWAH!!!*

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Cazzie!!! said...

Kids are sick, so our hunp day was tiring for me :(

7:48 AM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

Oh Cazzie, I'm sorry. There is nothing worse than sick kids. Hope they are up and running soon.

8:30 AM  
Blogger The Q said...

I'm glad you're feeling a little bit better. Being sick and HAVING to go to work sucks big time.

I can feel all the good vibes from all over the blogosphere swirling around for your bud ;-)

12:02 PM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

5:07 PM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

I could feel it too and it looks like it payed off!!! WOOOHOOO!!!!

5:07 PM  
Blogger The Q said...

WOOOHOOO INDEED! :-)

12:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home