Friday, August 01, 2008

HAPPY FRIDAY Y'ALL...


It's Friday and I am feeling a lot better. I am not back to my old self yet, but I am holding down my food. That counts!!! (at this point you have no idea how much that counts...)
Took Littleman to the Dr. yesterday and he is 5'8" & 3/4. and weighs 122 lbs. OMG! When did he grow? That's it, I'm going to put a brick on his head!
Moose!
They start school next Wednesday and all the BS that goes with it *heavy sigh*. Babygirl has declared that this year there will be no drama, lets see how long that lasts. Littleman has declared that he is going to try to be really involved in school activities and sports this year, good luck to him. For that matter good luck to both of them.
Hope you all have a Fabulous Friday!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger mama biscuit said...

Holy cow, he's now taller than me! How the hell did that happen, it hasn't even been a year since I saw him!

I hope his intentions are genuine, for his sake and yours.

Glad to hear you're feeling better, give my love to everyone!

10:21 AM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

He's taller than me too!!! By a full inch! *sigh* when did that happen?

I think he is starting to turn the corner. I have my fingers crossed.

Thanks and I promise I'll spread the word.

11:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home