Monday, August 18, 2008

I SWEAR I ONLY THINK TO POST ON MONDAYS....


Well, the rents went home on Friday and I have the house back. Of course now we are forced to paint our dining room. That's O.K. it needed to be done anyway. I just got word that our firm just bought an office building across town. That means we will be moving offices pretty soon. We moved to this office a couple of years ago. But that move was just from downstairs to upstairs. That was a pain because we did it ourselves. This time I told my boss that I will not be moving furniture or any files or anything. I will set up my new desk, but that's that! The only thing I asked of my boss is to make sure they put the woman I can't stand FAR away from me. If she is anywhere near my breathing space, I quit.
I know that sounds like a drama queen, but if you knew her you would understand.
I have been perusing blogs this weekend but it looks like almost everyone was out and about. Not very many updates out there. Look at me, I'm one to talk!
My friend's son shaved his head this weekend because a friend of his was diagnosed with Leukemia and has since lost all his hair. This makes me very sad. Why does this have to happen to kids/people? My uncle died of it when he was 18. Please take a minute and give a good thought to this kid, he's only 14.

Wow, I am a bummer this morning, aren't I??? Maybe I'll come back here when my mood isn't so sour...

5 Comments:

Blogger Big Mama said...

AMEN! I couldn't have said it better myself!

How is Sheena?

9:40 AM  
Blogger ~Just Me Miranda~ said...

I think the sour moods may be left overs from the full moon Saturday night.

12:39 PM  
Blogger ~Just Me Miranda~ said...

I think the sour moods may be left overs from the full moon Saturday night.

12:39 PM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

I hope that's all it is *sigh* I'm over the moody me...

1:30 PM  
Blogger mama biscuit said...

Sheena's fine. She just had her ball fetching privileges reinstated yesterday so she's a happy camper.

Thanks for asking

12:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home