Thursday, August 14, 2008

WHEW!!!


I have had a Hellava week.
My folks are still here which is a good thing. Littleman tried out for the football team and MADE IT!!! YaY!!! He wanted this so bad he could taste it!
Babygirl tried out for volleyball and didn't make it, but she's totally good with it, soccer is her sport. She was just trying this as something new. She'll try out whatever the next sport is too... My parents and I were going to go celebrate their 47th wedding anniversary this evening at Lady & Sons restaurant, you know the Paula Dean place... Mom has been wanting to go there for a loooong time. Well at the last minute we found out that all footballer's parents have to be in the gym for a meeting @ 7:00 tonight. YaY! So I called my folks and let them know they are on their own tonight.
So please send good thoughts this way so my son stays in one piece...

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger mama biscuit said...

YaY for Littleman. Lets hope football is the motivation he needs to get back on track.

What did you tell me was the minimum grade requirement to be on the team?

I played volleyball for one season and hated it. I would come home with huge red welts on my wrists.

1:18 PM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

He needs to keep it above a B- (thought it was a C). Anything under a C is considered failing in their school, which I love! He seems really motivated, thank God!

I LOVED volleyball and played it for years in my late teens and early 20s. I totally sucked at it but it was so much fun.

1:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home