Wednesday, August 20, 2008

IT'S HUMPDAY, HOORAY!!!


Well, it is perfect duck weather. Looks like bad rains across southern Florida are winding their way around and back up toward us. I love the rain and we really REALLY need it. I bet my dog is out running around my back property having a ball!
O.K. I have a friend who is such a trip. She is divorced. Her new man is in jail and she sees him and stays in contact with him faithfully. He's a sweet misguided soul. She is also dating others while he is in (for obvious reasons). Well, she has a guy who she is not intimate with, sleeping on her couch. The guy is a tool. She can't seem to make him go away. She works all day and he is there relaxing, watching tv or playing on the computer. Then when she gets home just wanting to chill he is all talkative and ready to engage her in all his manic thoughts. He's homeless and has no place to go. I told her that is HIS issue and not HERS. She just can't seem to bring herself to make him go. He won't get a job, er he says he can't find one. Yeah because he's not looking for one. He acts all privileged and that his poop doesn't stink. He even goes out and plays tennis at the local park when he gets bored. Why SHOULD he leave?!?! If I had it that good I wouldn't leave either!
Did I mention how much of a tool he is?!?!
I am supposed to be staying over this Friday, but I told her he has to find other accommodations while I'm there. We'll see...
Am I wrong for not wanting to be around this loser? Am I wrong for making her choose? I know she's lonely, but damn! No one is ever THAT lonely.

4 Comments:

Blogger The Q said...

I don't think you're wrong for making her choose. I wouldn't stay at someone's house with some "tool" either. Maybe if she can get the *ahem* balls *ahem* to make him leave for one night, she can work on actually getting him out for good!

11:49 PM  
Blogger mama biscuit said...

Hell no, you're not wrong. She needs to know that this guy is bad news and the only way that will happen is if someone is honest with her.

I hope she does the right thing and you 2 have a great time!

8:18 AM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

Thanks Q and Tysgirl, I guess I just needed some reaffirmation about the whole thing.

I hope she does the right thing to because I really want to hang with her.

8:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you are WAY right.
You are being a good friend.
Stick to your guns.

hopefully this loser with leave!

2:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home