Sunday, September 07, 2008

Sunday Sunday....
So, not only did we survive the storm, we didn't even lose power, Woohoo! The storm left us with very little rain and a bit of wind. By Saturday it was beautiful outside. We have had a fantastic weekend weather wise. We had friends come up from Florida this weekend and it was really nice seeing them. I played bunco today and I didn't win anything. That's quite alright because I really like the game and hanging with the other women. I am planning on going to bed early tonight as I have a heckofa day scheduled tomorrow.
My hubby turns 40 on the 10th so I have to think of something awesome for him. He is such a good guy and deserves to be spoiled. If any of you have any good suggestions, clue me in, I am at a loss here! Hope you all had a good weekend too...

4 Comments:

Blogger ~Just Me Miranda~ said...

Yay, glad to hear that you and yours are all safe, and dry. THat you had a good weekend.

10:14 PM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

Thanks M, I love that you come over here and hang out. Hope all is good in your neck of the woods...

8:02 AM  
Blogger Cazzie!!! said...

I bet he would love to be hugged and spoiled for the day. I am sure you will figure out what to do for your hubby, happy 40th!
So glad you ecscaped the storm too.

4:16 AM  
Blogger The Q said...

Wow, I didn't realize your hubby and my hubby's birthday were so close! Virgos are such hotties, aren't they? ;-)

Glad you survived the storm!

How about making his favorite meal for dinner? I didn't cook for the Hubs but I did run out and pick up some gigantic, horrible for you (but tastes so good) burgers and fries for him (as he loves them and isn't supposed to eat them very often). Then he watched his favorite team get their asses kicked (football). But all in all, I think he had an ok birthday.

1:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home