Thursday, September 18, 2008

I KNOW A GIRL....

Or should I say a woman... This woman is one of the sweetest people on the face of this earth. I just found out last night that she is going to have a baby girl. I am so very excited!!! My Babygirl is my most favorite person on the earth. She has me wrapped VERY tightly around her little finger. Her skin is the softest I have ever felt, she's beautiful & she has always had little dimples on her knuckles (even at her thinnest weight). I just love her hands. She has been a constant source of enjoyment and enlightenment. She is not afraid to be herself, she is reserved and funny. She has lots of friends but has no problem putting them in their place when they are not acting right. I swear she has been on this earth before, she is such an old soul. She understands a lot more than she is told and is attracted to people not by how they look, but how their heart looks. That speaks volumes when you are talking about a 12 year old. I can't say enough good things about her, she's awesome.
So I guess what I'm rambling on about is..... I am psyched that she is having a baby girl, they are one of a kind and she deserves a wonderful little person.
She is going to be a great mother, I just know it!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger mama biscuit said...

Thank you for the kind words. I just talked to Ty on the phone, he said he's weepy on the inside. When I asked him why, he said it's "because we have a daughter." Everything's different now.

11:45 AM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

He's right. Having a child is the most heart-swelling event ever. But knowing that you have a daughter cooking in there makes it 1000 times more personal. I am so excited, I can't wait.

12:08 PM  
Blogger Middle Child said...

Hello Big Mama...just visiting after you commented on my page...does this mean you will be a grannie or haven't I read enough to sort out the relationships...you'd be faaarrrr too young I suppose unlike me.

7:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home