Thursday, October 02, 2008

RANDOM....
THINGS I SAW ON THE WAY TO WORK THIS MORNING...

I saw a traffic cop wearing a rainbow clown wig. She is the same cop that directs the same school traffic every morning and I pass her every day. I wonder what possessed her?
I saw a man with a beard and sequined top and makeup driving a minivan... I THINK it was a man!
I saw the most raggedy assed broke down old rusty truck stop in front of my place of employment this morning. The most elegant well dressed, put together, tall, dark skinned woman exited that vehicle and I actually did a double take. She looked like she should have been driving a Porsche...
Now, didn't you all just NEED to know that???

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger just a kat said...

I generally call that "stuff only Kat sees". Definitely interesting stuff!

2:55 PM  
Blogger ~Just Me Miranda~ said...

Laughs you know I've often thought about doing a post about what I see on the way to and from work. It's sometimes amazingly entertaining.

3:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

a clown rainbow wig huh?
interesting...

11:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home