Monday, October 27, 2008

JOINING THE PACK....

I feel like I am just about to join the pack of people taking a much needed blog-break. I am so tired. I am physically tired. I am tired of politics. I am tired of being a parent of a child that doesn't give a flip about his education. I am tired of being friends with a narcissistic loony drama queen. I am tired of working every day and bringing home diddly-squat. I'm too tired to pull my camera out. I am just tired. I am still here and I promise I will blurk.
(That's blog-lurk for all you newbies.)
The hubby and I taking Financial Peace University classes every Thursday night at the (one of the many) local church. I really like it. We are debt free, well, except for the house, and want to be able to retire one day so we are learning how to invest and save for the kid's college fund. It is really humbling to see all the people in class. They are all there for different reasons. Young and old, we are all there to learn how to better ourselves. That's cool.
So I will leave you all with that little slice of life. I don't know when I will be posting again. Maybe I'll be re energized by the end of this week, maybe not. I'll be seeing you all, even if you won't be seeing me.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger just a kat said...

Aww man. I will miss you and hope you find that energy. Maybe a needed vacation? Nice massage?
Get to feeling better!
Congrats on taking that financial step - proud of ya!!
(((hugs)))

9:09 AM  
Blogger mama biscuit said...

Traitor.

I'm kidding. I understand the tired thing. Hell it's noon and I'm still in my robe.

I'm jealous about the Financial Peace University classes. We love Dave Ramsey and listen to him frequently on AM radio. Being debt free you have the hardest part knocked, good for you.

Don't be a stranger, I'll miss you. Sydney bean sends a swift kick to the kidney just for you.

11:08 AM  
Blogger ~Just Me Miranda~ said...

I agree with you. Sometimes life is just so exhausting. The world needs to stop spinning so we can get off.....just to get caught up.

Enjoy your break, we will be here when you get back.

2:11 PM  
Blogger The Q said...

I can't even tell you to "not be a stranger & come visit me" because I'm not even updating my blog. Dang!

Anyway, take care of yourself, ya hear? I mean i

7:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home