Monday, November 03, 2008

I RECEIVED A MESSAGE....


Do you all remember a post I made on October 17th? I wrote about how I saw the aftermath of a horrible accident. Shorty after I posted, I was contacted by the brother of the man killed in the accident. My heart goes out to his whole family. The man's name was Sean Rogero. His brother Colin sent links to a couple of memorial websites in his honor.

Website #1
Website #2

I feel obligated to post these websites. Our local paper never had any followup articles or any memorials or anything. The last page of Sean's book of life was written right in front of me. The very least I can do is honor this young man whom I never knew.
Please know that my thoughts and condolences are with you all.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger just a kat said...

I admire you - you are a classy lady! Some would have gone on without a second thought, but you care. Big HUGS to you!!

1:11 PM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

Thanks Kat, I just put myself in the place of the family and if God forbid something should happen to me or one of my loved ones, I would hope someone would notice. My heart hurts for these people.

1:28 PM  
Blogger Andrea said...

Dear Big Mama ,

I am Sean's mom. It has been three years since Sean left us. I have heard that a woman held his hand and heard his last breaths . Are you this gentle person ? Please contact me, if you will.
It is a beautiful Monday morning . In the still lovliness life pauses and I paint a picture of Sean in my heart as I do every morning upon waking and pray that I can learn how to grow in his spirit a bit more with every circumstance life offers .
Thank you for your kindness of thought and deed . There is some comfort in knowing Sean was not alone . Thank you. Sean would be 30 years old this year 2012. I was 32 when he was born.

Sincerely,
Andrea

lileemuse@gmail.com

9:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home