Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Bah-Humbug!

This year I am having a hard time with gifts for my children. They are good kids and deserve good things. I have always had the same budget for the kids but this year the things they want are much more expensive so that money doesn't buy as much. I have one thing for my daughter so far and nothing for my son.
Yes, I know Christmas is next week.
It snuck up on me again this year. My son took some good pictures of our Christmas tree and the lights on the house. I will post them soon.
I have my last bunco game of the year on Thursday night. Looks like we have to gear up for next year.

On a side note I saw the little girl who just lost her father getting on the bus this morning. She always waves at me and I always wave back. She looked so very sad this morning. I wish I could make all her hurt go away.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger mama biscuit said...

Buying for teenagers is so difficult...unless you're a millionaire of course. Good luck with that!

11:28 AM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

Thanks, I am SO gonna need it.

11:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home