Monday, December 22, 2008

The scumbag who murdered my nephew is still free and I am pissed. This article was in the paper. I can not convey in words how much it still hurts. It is still so very raw. I wish I could take the pain away from his mother. She deserves justice. She deserves to have a good night sleep. I wish I could go back in time and change things so this never happened. I was very close to my nephew as you all know. We had a special bond. (Q knows exactly what I mean.) I have said on many occasions that he is the reason I have children. When I was pregnant I only had one wish and that was,"if my kids turn out 1/2 as good and 1/2 as smart as my nephew, I've got it made." He made me realize that children really are awesome. He loved my children and always wanted to know how they were doing, what they were doing and how they were doing in school. He always knew he had an open invitation here and that our doors were always open to him no matter what. I think that gave him a different sense of belonging. Well, he knew that he was always wanted. His mother was always careful to let him know that he was loved without condition. But with us he knew that he could always count on us for anything. He never asked for anything. If he ever had to, he knew we would accommodate him. His wife must be a wonderful person because he was such an incredible person. I have never met his son. We always had plans for him to come visit with his family. I still plan on going to see them and hold on tight to them and never let them go.
My angel has his wings and I believe he is in a wonderful place but I am selfish enough to miss him. Not a day has passed that I haven't thought about him, his sister, his mother, his wife and their baby.
Luis-Fernandito I miss you so very much. When you left so suddenly you took a great part of me with you. I love you and I will miss you until we meet again...

Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger mama biscuit said...

{{{Big Mama}}}

3:25 PM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

Thanks... I need those right now.

3:27 PM  
Blogger Cazzie!!! said...

He truly is not forgotten, and because of your blog people around the Globe know his story, they know of his gorgeous manners,and the fact that there ARE good kids out there. This is what gives us inspiration with our own children, that it gives us guidance that they can be just as wonderful as Luis was.
Huggs and safe tidings to you and all those who knew and loved Luis!

8:58 PM  
Blogger just a kat said...

Much love and many hugs...

1:20 AM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

Thank you Cazzie your words are very comforting and so eloquent.

Thanks Kat.

I don't know if anyone knows this but Luis's mother does read my blog and keep up with us though this. Thank you all for helping me through the rough spots.

8:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home