Friday, January 09, 2009

TEENAGE BOYS SUCK!!!


You all know that I love my son with every beat of my heart but damn!
WTF!
He now has math tutoring every M-W-F. I guess I failed to tell him that. He went Wednesday and I suppose he didn't realize this was going to be a regular thing. Well, we got up early this morning and got ready to leave and he asked why we were leaving so early. I told him and he flew off the handle. He ripped off his coat, went in his room and opened his book like he was going to start reading. I told him to get off his ass and get in my car. He did, but he slammed the door and pouted the whole way. As a courtesy I e-mailed his teacher to apologize for his ill temper this morning. She e-mailed me back saying that he never showed up to class.
HE SKIPPED TUTORING!!!
LIKE I WOULD NEVER EVER FIND OUT!!!
I raised a dumbass! Can you believe that?

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger mama biscuit said...

It may be of comfort to you... Or it may horrify you to know that I was exactly like him at that age!

He has a good heart, lets hope it prevails eventually.

6:07 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

You are not alone, my Zachary is going through the exact same thing. I just want to kick his butt most of the time anymore. LOL

8:24 AM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

Tysgirl, you give me lots of hope, you turned out pretty awesome!

FF, I am so glad to know that I am not alone in this. It somehow makes me feel better that we are both banging our heads against the wall...

8:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home