Tuesday, January 20, 2009

TODAY IS THE BIG DAY....

We have a new president.
I will believe the changes when I see them.
Everyone here at work has all this inauguration stuff live streaming on their computers. Like I have said many times before, I stay apolitical on this blog and will remain so.
I just want everything to go smooth, I want the economy to come back around and I want Wall Street to stop being so jumpy.
The sky is not falling.

Those are my thoughts for today, take them or leave them.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

I'm keeping my fingers crossed. :D I'm hoping for some positive change.

1:45 PM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

I think the same thing.

2:22 PM  
Blogger mama biscuit said...

Time will tell!

10:05 PM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

It sure will....

8:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home