Friday, January 30, 2009

THIS POST IS ONE OF THOSE MEMEME THINGS THAT I SHAMELESSLY STOLE FROM KAT...



1. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed? Closed.
2. Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel? Yes.
3. Have you ever 'done it' in a hotel room? Yes!
4. Have you ever stolen a street sign before? Yes.
5. Do you like to use post-it notes? Yes, I use them every day.
6. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of bees? A big bear.
7. Do you always smile for pictures? Most of the time.
8. What is your biggest pet peeve? Grown ups picking their noses & anyone spitting.
9. Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out? In.
10. Do you ever count your steps when you walk? No, why?
11. Have you ever peed in the woods? Only when camping.
12. Do you ever jump up and down to make your privates bounce? Ummm...NO!
13. Do you chew your pens and pencils? No.
14. How many people have you slept with this week? Just my hubby and that is an every day event.
15. Do you like popcorn from those big tins? Very much.
16. What is your "Song of the week"? None.
17. Is it okay for guys to wear pink? Yes, absolutely.
18. Do you still watch cartoons? I love cartoons.
19. What’s your favorite scary movie? Nightmare on Elm Street. (yeah I'm old, so what?!)
20. Your prom? Do you remember about it? Yes, I wore my aunt's prom gown and it was almost 30 years later.
21. Where would you bury treasure if you had some? I have no clue.
22. What color is your cell phone? Silver.
23. Were you a boy/girl scout? No, they didn't have that where I am from so I was in 4H.

24. What is your biggest food weakness? Potato Chips (State Line to be exact).
25. Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine? I totally would have way back before kids.
26. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper? About 2 weeks ago to my brothers.
27. Can you change the oil on a car? Yes.
28. Ever gotten a speeding ticket? No.
29. Ran out of gas? No.
30. Favorite kind of sandwich? Hot egg salad.
31. Best thing to eat for breakfast? Patacones with cheese.
32. What is your usual bedtime? 9:00-9:30.
33. Are you lazy? Sometimes.
34. Do you read the newspaper? Online.
35. How many languages can you speak? I speak one, English, I understand Spanish and can cuss in Spanish if that counts.
36. Do you have any magazine subscriptions? No.
37. Which are better Legos or Lincoln Logs? Legos, hands down!
38. Are you stubborn? Only when it truly matters.
39. Who is better...Leno or Letterman? I am never up that late.
40. Watch an opera live? Yes.
41. Afraid of heights? A little bit.
42. Dance in the shower? No, but when I was younger and single I used to drink beer in the shower... TMI?
43. Dance in the car? No.
44. Ever used a gun? Yes.
45. Explain what ended your last relationship? That was 20 years ago, I don't even remember who I was dating much less how it ended.
46. Are you any good at math? Not in the slightest.
47. Do you ever leave messages on peoples answering machines? Most of the time.
48. Who did you lose your CONCERT virginity to? Ozzy Osbourne.
49. Any plans for Friday night? Yes.
50. Do you re-use towels after you shower? Sometimes.
51. Some things you are excited about? My friend Tysgirl had her baby and I am so overly excited for her.
52. Describe your keychain(s)? I have a picture of a mola encase in plastic that says Panama.
53. Do you sleep with the door to your room open or closed? Open part way so we can hear if the kids are up and about.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home