Tuesday, February 10, 2009

OPEN LETTER....


This is an open letter to all shitheads. If you are a shithead, listen up! If you think you're not a shithead and you are reading this and you realize that you are in fact a shithead, apologize to me, someone, ANYONE!

Dear Shithead,

You are not an attorney, you are a lowly nobody, less than the dirt on my shoes. If I hang up on you, that means that I do NOT want to talk to you, do NOT call me back. Our attorneys get paid lots of money so they can hire us, their secretaries to intervene between you and them. The secretaries know far more about what goes on in the office and how the law works than most of the attorneys do. Get over yourself. The next time you call, I will hang up on your ass again. No need to shout, no need to be rude or offensive, just go away and slink off to that rock you crawled out from under.

Thank you and have a nice day,

Sincerely,
Me, Big Mama, Ruler of all that is just and good!

12 Comments:

Blogger cher said...

you should start calling that person at their work and shout at them
haha

people are douches

4:24 PM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

That's a great idea! I really should, except for that little fact that I just want them to disappear...

5:27 PM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

I'm glad to know I'm not alone Miranda, LOL!

8:46 AM  
Blogger cher said...

have you considered the possibility of how good you will feel through the power of the mental trip?


also, I do have a question. Why is it that your husband doesn't know about your blog? you don't have to answer me, but man i'm curious.

1:18 PM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

To be perfectly honest, I have bitched about him so many times on this blog, I just don't want to hurt his feelings. I don't want him to read something that I was upset or angry about and have him take it personally. He is such a sweet man and I have so much respect for him that I would be crushed if I hurt him in any way. Other than that I wouldn't mind him reading it. I have nothing to hide.

1:59 PM  
Blogger cher said...

Ahh, that makes sense. I'm sure in a way its very therapeutic. I was just wondering...

thanks for answering :)

2:43 PM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

No prob, how are those window-licking boys?

3:35 PM  
Blogger Mr. Shife said...

I read this and realized I am not a shithead. Thank goodness. But I am dickhead, is that OK?
All kidding aside thank you for your thoughts about Quincy dog.

4:29 PM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

Believe it or not Mr. Shife I have enjoyed blurking your blog for a very long time. Hope he feels lots better soon.

Well Gareth, this person really got on my last good nerve. I am feeling much better today....

8:14 PM  
Blogger ~Just Me Miranda~ said...

BTW - I've left you an award. Well deserved, I might add. Swing buy to pick it up. :)

1:30 PM  
Blogger Queen-Size funny bone said...

I'm not a shithead but I know and have met a lot of shitheads so I will apoligize for them.

9:04 PM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

Thanks Miranda!

Good to see you Q-S, welcome!

9:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home