Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I DON'T KNOW IF YOU REMEMBER MY BUD???


We went on vacation with them a couple of Thanksgivings ago.
We were so thankful (and still are) that we made friends with them. We love them both as well as their children.
Well, we received some bad news today. My friend T-Mom was diagnosed with colon cancer. She is the same age as me. We are all really scared. It is malignant and they told her that today. She goes in for more tests, MRI's and CAT scans this week and will have surgery next week. Wow, that is hard to imagine. Please send good karma, prayers and love. She really needs it right now. Hell, I need it right now.T-Mom, love ya lots!




10 Comments:

Blogger Queen-Size funny bone said...

Good vibes heading your way.

9:30 PM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

Thanks QS, you rock!

7:59 AM  
Blogger mama biscuit said...

OMG, I can't believe it. I'm sooooo sorry, I know how heart broken you must be. Her son is so very lucky to have your family in his life, he's going to need you!

We love you lots and are sending all the good vibes we can squeeze out and then some.

hugs

8:03 AM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

Thanks Tysgirl, I am gonna need those good vibes. Just keep some for my Sydney. We have been so lucky and blessed to have them in our lives. They are such good people with great big hearts. I love them like I love my own family. We will get through this together. No doubt!

11:23 AM  
Blogger The Q said...

Sending you all good vibes. Just to give a ray of hope, my Dad was diagnosed with colon cancer that he had SELF TREATED for 2 years (it had spread a lot during those 2 years that he lived in denial). By the time he finally went in, he was given a 2% chance of survial and he's still alive today. A great surgeon & follow-up treatment can really make a difference. Your friend has people sending her good Cancer Kicking Ass Mojo all the way from CA!

12:22 PM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

Thanks Q! That gives me a lot of hope. I am so glad your dad finally took care of it!!! I lost both of my grandparents to it and my husband lost his (26 year old) father to it so I guess it just hits really close to home and I have never heard any good "hooray" stories. Trust me I am taking all the good vibes, karma & ass kicking mojo I can get.

1:13 PM  
Blogger just a kat said...

More coming from ATL, hugs too.

9:45 PM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

Thanks Kat, I knew I could count on you.

8:19 AM  
Blogger ~Just Me Miranda~ said...

Sending the angels your way!

(((BIG HUGS)))

1:58 PM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

Thanks Miranda, you're the best! ((hugz right back atcha)

8:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home