Thursday, March 05, 2009

Lack of Enthusiasm & Random BS...

Usually I am full of energy and life, but for some reason, I am exhausted. All this week I have come to work and done very little. Oh, I have a lot to do and more is piling up by the day. I think I am having burnout.
My daughter forgot her books this morning and I was well on my way in to work. I turned around, headed back home cuss-texted her, got her stuff and headed to her school. I called the boss to let him know I was going to be late. I was 40 minutes late, everyone was here and it was still ME who unlocked the front door. What if I hadn't come to work at all? Oh and yesterday I started a fire in the kitchen here at work. *sigh* I thought the toaster oven was off... oops... We were able to put it out but it stunk up the place. Sorry.
I don't know if you all know this but I play The Sims 2. I have been playing it since 2004. Well, my game crashed and I have lost 5 years worth of work *sigh* that might be a part of my moods lately. We even restored the computer to an earlier date, but all was lost.
My son got a phone call the other day from the football coach at the high school. He has been recruited for the JV team for his freshman year. How cool is that? He has to go to weight training for the next few months. He is really liking it. I am loving it for him.
I hope y'all are having a much better week.

Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Queen-Size funny bone said...

I think we are all getting swept up into this stagnent feeling of the world. all this turmoil exhausts me. thinking thinking all the time.

3:00 PM  
Blogger mama biscuit said...

I think Queen-Size funny bone is right, it seems to be going around lately. I'm sorry you're feeling blue.

YaY for Little Man, that's great news. Hopefully it will keep him motivated to put forth some effort so he can stay on the team.

6:47 PM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

QS- No truer words were ever spoken. I wish I could just turn off the thoughts.

Tysgirl- I agree she is right. I am so happy for Littleman, he deserves good thing to happen to him. He always seems to get the short end of the stick. His attitude has improved so much just in the last few days. He even said he wants to join tennis next year. Cool, have at it!

2:21 PM  
Blogger cher said...

i am a never ending pit of demotivation. it's 4 PM here and I haven't even showered.

6:00 PM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

Cher- Been there done that more times than I can count!

8:19 PM  
Blogger cher said...

after i typed what time it was, i slacked off for about 30 more minutes then realized what time i typed it was and got my butt out of the chair...

1:09 AM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

THAT was funny, I didn't even notice what time you typed that! *heehee*

8:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home