Tuesday, February 24, 2009

QUICK RANDOMNESS.....


I was driving to work yesterday morning, just sitting in non-moving traffic. As I usually do, I looked in my rear view mirror to see what the person behind me looks like (yeah, like you all don't do that!) and the person looked JUST LIKE "Smokey McPotterson"! I kid you not, they had that strange shaped loppy chin thing going on, short dark hair and everything! I was staring at them, really. Then the person leaned forward and I got a better look at them.....
IT WAS A WOMAN!!!
A poor unfortunate looking woman to be exact.

4 Comments:

Blogger mama biscuit said...

I needed a smile this morning. Thank you!

11:03 AM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

Glad I could be of service!

Hope all is good over at your place. Please snuggle that precious little person of yours.

11:13 AM  
Blogger Queen-Size funny bone said...

Poor her.

11:40 AM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

No kidding, huh?

11:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home