Saturday, October 22, 2005

Well....Friday night was as relaxing as can be...

I had a friend over, we polished off a bottle of white wine (I know white wine doesn't like me but I drink it anyway). I had 1 & 1/2 glasses. Yes world it made me hurl! It always has, I just thought I had grown out of it, guess not. No one was online to chat with, bummer. So we played the Sims 2. Yes I am 38 years old and love that game. Come on everybody let's all say it together now,"I'm a dork" LOL!!! No really it is a fun game.

Well baby-girl had a game today and I followed the directions to the letter and never ever found that field. I drove for about 2 hours, ran out of gas, finally got some gas and came home. At least I tried! She has got to be the cutest cheerleader I have ever seen. I'll post a pic soon. Yeah, I keep saying I will post pics. Maybe soon, maybe not. Whenever I get to it and feel like it I suppose. Hey you all have my pic on my first post so at least you know what I the GREAT BIG MAMA look like.
Have to explain that "Big Mama" came about because when my son was little he never called people Mr. or Mrs. or Ms. he called everyone Big as in Big Jones, Big Hope, etc... So one day he accidentally called me Big Mama and I loved it. I am not fat, never was. I am tall and normal sized but I love the thought that with Big Mama people automatically think I am this huge blobby person. Makes me smile just thinking about it....Don't ask, I don't know why. It just does. Well I still have a full day ahead of me so I am going to get off this thing and catch up with all you voyers later~~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home