Friday, October 14, 2005

Oh, I can't tell you how happy I am to be free from work this week!!!

Friday should be a sacred day. It was unbearable this week with my favorite co-worker gone. I am going to give her a welcome party when she gets back. I hope she never ever takes any days off ever again!!!
Ok, I was posed in a much forwarded e-mail today these following questions...

Boxers or briefs... Um neither, I'm a girl
Red or blue... Neither, I am not in the Bloods or the Cripts
Tall or short... My height, I want to look them straight in the eye
Cheesecake or daquari's... Um.. that's a no brainer, both!
Hot weather or cold... the hotter the better
Beer or wine... beer (Michelob Ultra is my brew of choice)
Movies or a good book... good book without question
Sports or a couch... Sports
With or without clothes... Without
Missionary or doggie... Doggie
23 Hour days or 25 hour days... definately 25
Sportscar or SUV... I prefer a sportscar (but I do drive an SUV)
Parents, a pain in the butt or fun to have around... Fun to have around
The beach or the mountains... Mountains (with this figure, please!)
Go-carts or motorcycles... Go-carts
Zoo or water park... Water park (again don't look at me in my bathing suit)
Double bed or king sized bed... depends who is with me
Bedroom toys... maybe...
one pillow or two... Two

There were a few more, but I thought that was kind of fun. Yes, now you all know a few "dirty little secrets" about the Mama. I hope that someone out there at least looks at this blog thing sometimes. But then again, I don't really care, I am writing this because I have it in me, not to impress anyone. Hope all is well out there is cyberspace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home