Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Let me ask everyone one big fat question...

What is the big friggin deal with weed? Sure I smoked it when I was young and stupid. Didn't most of us? Well, here I am at 38 years old wondering WTF is wrong with my friends??? My best friend who really rubs me raw sometimes is a pot smoking fool!!! I mean she works for a prestigious law firm and you would never ever guess she is the biggest pothead in the earth, but she is. A woman I work with and am very fond of is too and she is 52!!! What is wrong with the world today? Is it just me? I don't mind the smell of it and I really don't mind when they are doing it.....but I really don't want to join them and they think I am the odd one?!?! I mean they pop Xanex like it's nothing. WTF is that? They have names of some pretty prominent people that do all that stuff too. I can't be bothered with screwing my life up like that. I like myself and I like my life most of the time. I wouldn't do anything to mess up all that I have. It is totally not worth it. Now don't get me wrong, I love to party, but to me partying is more about having one too many, stumbling over myself, passing out and throwing up the next day. Thank GOD I don't do that very much any more. Well, twice since I have had kids anyway. Pretty sad if you can count the times huh?
But seriously what is the big thing with weed? It costs an arm and a leg... I use my money for more productive things, like my kids!!! Then there is that one little thing about it being FRIGGIN illegal!!! HELLO PEOPLE I CAN NOT BE THE ONLY GEN-X-ER that is not in to it!!! Like I said, I really don't mind if that is their gig, have at it, Do it around me, I don't care. Just don't keep bugging me about it, it is not for me, I'm cool with y'all doing it. I really seriously thought it was just for teens and twenties, not the older generation. I guess I was wrong. That's ok. I live in my own little world, but that's ok, I am used to it. I am so nieve. Sad sorry truth that it is...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home