Tuesday, October 11, 2005

As I thought it was gonna be...
I was right, today was yet another looonnngggg day. I got home from work and here sits some sort of vacuum cleaner salesman, parked in front of my couch (thanks hun...) trying to sell us an $1800.00 vacuum. Um... NO!!! Lucky for me I had to take my daughter to cheerleading practice. I took my son along for good measure. I was freezing!!! I forgot my sweater (of course) and I am always cold. Yes everyone, I am from VT, one of the coldest states ever and I am the ONLY person that gets cold in Georgia. Go figure. The cheer coach is a flake but she is harmless. Kinda goofy, but means well. You all know the type. Well, the kids are hollering at me as I am typing this, they want me to tuck them in. I better do it, before I know it they won't want me to go near their rooms. G'night y'all. Sweet dreams~~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home