Monday, October 10, 2005

Loooooonnngggggg Day at work today....
I swear it was 48 hours crammed in to one little work day. I got SO much work done today. I like days like this, but I am exhausted! My co-worker is leaving for a week and going to NYC, lucky her. She is the glue that holds our office together. I fear that something really bad might happen while she is gone. We have a contract to do a huge commercial closing, I mean a lot of millions!!! What are we going to do without her!!! AAAAAAA!!!!!!! *running around screaming* That is a LOT of money by anyone's standards. Their insurance is over $100,000. I can't fathom that!!! My meager wages can't compare. I mean I do ok and I don't need or want for anything. But come on! the common folk just can't think with that many zeros. Hope all is well with everyone out there in cyber space~~~but I am hitting the sheets really early tonight, tomorrow is going to be another really really long day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home