Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Well here I go again. I have a feeling I am going to get really addicted to this. I feel like I can really let it all hang out. Well, not like that but...

This summer 2005 I had my high school class reunion. What a great time had by all. Unfortunately I missed it ALL OF IT!!! I am from Vermont but I live in Georgia. I was just coming in to the country from Panama (where my hubby is from) and "thar she blows" when we landed, Hurricane Dennis was there to greet us. YAY! Needless to say I missed my reunion. There were people there that I grew up with and went all the way through school with. A few of us were even born on the same day. I think that is really cool. It was nice to see pictures of everyone. Some people I never cared for (and it was good to see them looking awful) and some I care for very much. I have e-mailed several people from the contact list. Fortunately all but one has e-mailed back. That makes me feel good. The dog that didn't e-mail me back has lived about 1/2 an hour away for years and I never knew it.
A person that I was very close to (near the end of high school) and still think very highly of, is going through a rough spot in his life right now. I am so glad I found him after all these years. I wish I could make all the rough spots in his life just go away. I wish I could make all his hurt go away. He is very smart, successful, sweet, funny and good looking to top it off. He deserves to be treated so well and it really hurts to see him having to go through things that he need not go though. I think he knows that I will always be here for him and he won't have to worry about anything but being himself with me.

Man he must have been the one that got away... BACK TO REALITY!!! *damn!!!*

Yes, I am still married and have the two kids. (heck, I only blogged that yesterday). I love my husband, as much of a pain in the butt as he is!!! He makes simple things in to projects. He cuts corners and makes big projects cheap and unrecognizable. He is a contradiction in terms. He is really smart but has absolutely NO common sense. He doesn't cheat on me. He doesn't drink or smoke or do drugs. He is a great father. I mean he really spends a lot of time (quality time) with our kids. He has always made sure we had money which is a definate plus. But here I sit feeling like I have to admit....he is boring!!! Sometimes I just want to cut loose and just let my hair down and go wild. In the 14 years that we have been together I have seen him tipsy twice and drunk only once. I know drinking isn't all there is to it, but come on already. I love to dance and meet people. Socializing should be something you get paid to do. He can't stand when I strike up a conversation with just anyone. To me it makes the world a much smaller place. To him, I am a weirdo. Oh well. What can I do. I can't leave, he is a great guy. I mean people would kill to have a husband like mine. I am just bored silly!!! I want adventure and excitement. Silly fun, is that so much to ask???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home