Monday, October 03, 2005


Well, it looks like I am finally going to pop my cherry here and now... NO! By that I mean I am going to finally write something down, read it a few times. Realize that I really can't spell. Rewrite everything a dozen times. Give up and just leave it here anyway.

What is so great about this blog thing anyway? I kind of look at it like some sort of kinky voyeristic kind of thing. Like I am probably going to use this as a diary of sorts. Which of course means that I am probably going to write things that I won't even share with my husband. Just so the whole world can see what I am all about. Kinda kinky if you ask me.

I am actually going to have to think of things to fill this space, like my innermost thoughts, stories about the kids (I have a boy and girl), funny things that just make me think,"wow people really ARE stupid" or just plain old boring tales of my dreary life as a legal secretary. Talk about boring. Let me tell you!!! It is all real estate law, talk about dry!!! Let me get out of here so I can hit the sheets at a decent hour for once.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home