Friday, October 07, 2005

Hey everyone, I am here to tell you that I am so OVER my husband. Can he be more annoying? I mean really REALLY annoying. I have been under the weather for about 2 days now. Yeah I know big whoop! But I get up this morning and he has the new on, no big deal right? Well it was about the war in Iraq again. I am so over the war. I want all the soldiers to just come home and be safe. Let all those people over there kill themselves. We had our civil war, let them have theirs. Anyway I said something to that effect and he went off on me. Screaming and hollering (which is very out of character for him). How dare he! It is my house and I can say what I feel. If I had the money, I would get a hotel for the weekend and let him think about things. The only problem is... my parents are coming in today, ugh!

Oh and to top it all off, he painted the kitchen while I was at work yesterday. Which is great and it looks good. But the whole house is in disarray, *heavy sigh*. More cleaning for me to do.

On the lighter side, I have the weekend coming up and I am so looking forward to hanging out with my mother. She is so sweet and very cool. I can talk to her about everything. Well, I am at work yet again so I better get to it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home