Friday, October 07, 2005



Ok, I guess I am done being mad for the moment. Such is life. You know what they say, it's better to roll with the punches than to let them take you to the hospital.
I guess this whole blog thing is for me to vent, bitch, complain and brag. Not to mention, just be myself. I tend to wonder if people even really read these things. I love reading other blogs, even if I have no idea who these people are. Hence the feeling of being a voyer. I haven't shared this space with my family because I need someplace to vent about them. I love them but... If I could have coriagraphed my life differently, I really would have. Kind of one of those "If I knew then what I know now" kind of things.

I am glad I have the kids I have though.
They are pretty cool as far as kids go. The kid on the motorbike is my son, he is a tough sweet fun guy. The kid on the go-cart is my daughter. As I have said before, she is my little sweetheart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home