Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Humpday ...humpday ...humpday!!!

I love that word humpday! It is a very fun suggestive kind of word. Well today was a verrrrry long day at work today. OMG! I worked on one file all day. ONE! That is ridiculous! I can usually clear about 10 in a day. Oh well, it WAS a stinker of a file. I love working in an attorney's office and I adore my boss (just don't tell him that). But let me tell you if I haven't told you before, real estate is boring and quite dry. There are no fights and it is usually a good transition. Someone is happy that they are getting a new house and someone else is happy because they are moving on... hence a happy venture. Every now and then I like to see a little drama and mud slinging. Ummm not in real estate.

Went to my son's saxophone lesson after work. Kathy is totally impressed that he is playing SO well after not playing all summer. She thinks he has a great shot at "All States". If he pursues it, he will be the youngest ever to make it in his school. He is good at it and is frustrated at the politics of band in school. To think I have a frustrated artist as a son and he is only 11. Baby-girl starts with a new piano teacher on Monday. I met her tonight. Seems ok, no great shakes. Kinda old and mean looking, but I think I am going to like her.

The hubby is going away for a couple of days. I am happy about that. I mean I could use a little break. Maybe I can clear my head and start to like him all over again. I mean really!!! Wow do I sound like a mean horrible bitch or what??? I am sure that any normal married woman can see where I am coming from on that.

Parent conferences are Friday so is my annual pap smear. I HATE those things!!! Friday is going to be a longass day. But the weekend is coming and we all know how I long for the weekends. Hopefully I will get some down time. I really need it, badly!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home