Monday, October 17, 2005

Back to the norm...

...and I don't mean norm as in Norman, LOL!!! Work is much easier and I feel safer when my favorite co-worker is back at her station. She bought me a coaster and a bracelet and a little statue of the Statue of Liberty. I love when people go on vacation and really think about me. Makes me feel loved.
I just got an IM from my most favorite nephew. He lives in Canada. He is my husband's cousin's son. His parents are both from Panama, but his mother is also black, he has the most beautiful skin I have ever seen. I have to see if I have any pics of him. He is 18 now and wow did he grow up fast!!! He is going to be famous one day, I just know it!!! He speaks 3 languages, can play chess (really well!), he is great with adults and is a great student. Not to mention he is one of the most street savy people that I know. He impresses me to no end, and has since he was a little tiny boy. I always said that he is the reason I decided kids weren't so bad after all. Well, I'll leave you with that thought for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home