Sunday, October 16, 2005

Sunday again...

I love the weekends. I am sure most people do of course. My co-worker just got back from NYC last night and I can't tell you how happy I am to have her back!!! She is so great! Anyway, it is my weekend and I don't even want to think about work. Went to the "Great Ogeechee Seafood Festival" last night. What a sham! It was a glorified fair!!! No great shakes, that's for sure! They played it up SO BIG on the radio and yes there were tons of people but very little seafood. Oh well at least I actually spent the afternoon with my family, ALL 4 OF US!!! That never happens. My hubby usually has plans that don't include me. Yep, they are either just him or him and the kids. I guess we really don't have a whole lot in common any more. Seems as though when I think of things for us to do, he has a headache and when he thinks of things to do they involve some sort of motorcycling. Oh well, maybe we should work on trying to get back in sync.
I am really struggling with my emotions for some reason lately. I feel all negative toward my husband and that is so not me. I hate negative people. I mean I REALLY hate them. He is a good guy. He trys really hard to take care of us. He works a full time job and goes to school full time. Every free moment he has (which is very little) he tries to be around the kids. So why am I complaining? Well, when was the last time I got a kiss? Not the see ya later tater kind, I am talking about the kind that melts your socks. When was the last time I was told that I am loved? When was the last time we got a babysitter and spent time alone and naked? I can't even remember. I really miss the romance and no, romance is NOT over-rated. I need to be told that I am valuable to someone. I love to feel needed and wanted. I am on the fringe of this relationship and I am not liking it very much. I recently lost 12 pounds (I know not a lot) and all he said was,"You're losing your butt." Ummm... he always told me in the past that my butt was his favorite part of my anatomy. I guess I can't do anything right in this relationship. Oh well. Yet again it is all my fault. I mean about everything in the whole universe. If it rains outside, that is my fault too. He promised me that we would be in love and together forever. Looks like forever isn't that long after all.... I feel sad today, but tomorrow is yet another day~~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home