Friday, October 21, 2005

All I have to say is...AAAaahhhhh......

Thank God for Fridays. He rules! LOL!!! Although if I were to have invented work weeks, I would have opted for working 4 and weekend 3. But of course I would work 15 hours a day only because that is me. I love working and I have a really hard time getting out of work mode and in to fun mode. But... once I am in fun mode I am here!!!
Oh, let me tell ya, my hubby is gone for a couple of days and ahhh... I can breathe for a few. I swear I am walking on eggshells here. It really blows when I can't even think without it being wrong. So tonight I am going to have quite a few brews and chat online with some friends and pass out and hog the bed (I can because it is ALL MINE tonight). He comes back tomorrow and I have a feeling things are gonna change. They have to, because if they don't I will have to kill him. Lest he forget I AM the brains of this operation. If I leave he will just fade in to the woodwork.
Aside from my constant battle of the wits with an unarmed man.... I went to my baby-girl's school conference this afternoon. She is too quiet in class (not a surprise). She is totally fab in math and is sucking in Language Arts. I can't believe she is MY kid!!! I love LA and I suck at math. She is her own person and always has been. The son is failing right now. He doesn't turn in his work. Umm... DUMBASS!!!! The only way you are going to succeed is to just DO IT!!! Right or wrong, just prove that you tried!!! He is really frustrating me lately. He is a lot like his ultra disorganized father. Bless his heart if he wasn't so cute and sweet, I would have to kill him too!!! LOL!!!

*Disclaimer* I don't mean KILL in the literal sense. I could never ever hurt the ones I love, not even a little bit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home