Monday, June 29, 2009

Today my son is 15!


Can you all wrap your head around it? I can't!
I haven't seen him since Saturday. He went to spend the night at his friend's house Saturday night for the friend's birthday then they went to Six Flags Atlanta yesterday all day. They got home really late last night and he is still with them. I am going to pick him up this afternoon and give him 15 spanks and a pinch to grow and inch, well, he is 5'10" already... He is my heart.
So Happy Birthday Lovie you are growing up in to a fine young man.
I love you.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Character Builder said...

I'm diggin' the socks and sandals with the diaper! Seriously though, he seems to just get better looking the older he gets. Happy Birthday, Littleman!

9:49 AM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

I know! He is a good kid too. Thank you.

10:16 AM  
Blogger mama biscuit said...

Happy Birthday Little man!

Character Builder, he's even more charming in person!

10:18 AM  
Blogger Miranda said...

Happy Birthday lil man. LOL socks and sandles, my kids call those mandles.

What a handsome lil man!

Lol get used to the never being home part, cuz yeah. They do that more and more.

10:47 AM  
Blogger Cazzie!!! said...

What a lovely looking young man..happy birthday!

7:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home