Monday, June 15, 2009

TGIM...
(thank God it's Monday)


Well it was a good weekend and the incident from the other day has blown over and thankfully all is well. Yesterday we cleaned, cleaned and cleaned some more. I just couldn't wait to come to work to relax. But I have to say I stayed up way too late both nights this weekend and last night I had a hard time going to sleep. *sheesh* Just what I need, MORE problems sleeping?!?!
My daughter had a friend stay over last night and I really like this friend. Poor kid didn't like what I served for dinner and I offered to make her something else or she could have had cereal (an offer my own kid NEVER get) but she was a trooper and ate the whole thing. Her parents raised her right. I don't have much food in the house because I didn't go shopping this weekend so I hope they can fend for themselves today.
So, Happy Monday everyone!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger mama biscuit said...

Clean, Clean and clean some more...that's what I need to do today. I'd rather nap!

Happy Monday...if there is such a thing.

10:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home