Monday, May 04, 2009

*quickies*
Who doesn't like a quickie?


We picked Pedro up Saturday. He is so shy and terrified of my sweet gentle Chomba. For no reason at all. He is very skittish, doesn't come when he's called, doesn't chase tennis balls and doesn't eat very much. I gave him a treat and he walked away to eat it. He got a bath yesterday and seemed to take forever to dry out. He likes my daughter's soccer ball and tries to carry it around. He found an old pair of my husband's pants and carries those all over the place. Um..K. I gave him a stuffie this morning and we'll see if he chews it to bits or just carries it around like Moto does.

* Went to the surgeon this morning to find out the results of the biopsy on my face and *woot woot* it is just a rogue freckle. She said it is a very large fast growing rouge freckle, but nothing to worry about.

* Got the results of my sleep study and it came back as my oxygen is so depleted when I sleep that it is waking me up. So now they want to put me on suplemental oxygen when I sleep, do another sleep study and see if that helps. I'm sure it will.

* So there you have it folks, finally all Dr. appointments are done, all stitches are out, I am healthy. I am happy with my new dog and I am still missing Alli.

4 Comments:

Blogger Miranda said...

Im so glad that it's all ok for you. Thats great news!!

2:35 PM  
Blogger mama biscuit said...

Well thank goodness you did the sleep study. Apnea is very bad for your heart!

Keep the good news coming!

8:15 PM  
Blogger The Q said...

I'm glad things are looking up! Thank goodness for all the good, health related news.

I'm sure when Pedro gets more comfortable and realizes he's finally in a happy home to stay, he'll come around.

I hope he carries his stuffies instead of destroying them...that way I wouldn't be the only one with a weirdo dog who walks around with "his baby" ;-)

9:56 PM  
Blogger just a kat said...

So glad all is well!
Pedro will adjust, it takes a little time. He sounds adorable!
I knew a cat that used to have a stuffie that was his baby. He would carry it with him, even to bed!
My Danes were rippers, especially Sloane. Sinatra (deaf) would bring you the squeaky from his toy, as if to say "cant hear it, dont need it".

Happy Mamas Day!!!

7:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home