Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Yesterday...

I got a biopsy of the mole on my face. Now I am walking around with blue stitches in my face. Attractive to say the least. I will post pics as soon as my son takes some of it. I wore a blue shirt today so at least I match. I will get those results on Monday (hopefully sooner).
You know, I went in for a pap on March 31st and have seen more Dr.s who are poking, prodding, squishing and taking my blood than I ever have in my whole entire life. Do they not understand that I am well, I am not a sick person. There is NOTHING wrong with me. I have 3 more Dr.s appointments before I can call it quits. Hopefully NO MORE after these. I hate going to the Dr. I hate being in their offices with their bad muzak. I hate sitting next to Coughy McSnifflebottoms. Not to mention all the co-pays...
AND FOR THE LAST TIME I AM NOT SICK!!!

7 Comments:

Blogger Miranda said...

No you are not sick!!

But you are stylin' and profilin' all matched up in blue ;)

11:00 AM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

;-)

12:50 PM  
Blogger Cazzie!!! said...

Of course you are alright, because I am a nurse and I said so..LOL :)

8:56 AM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

Cazzie!!! I believe you!

10:29 AM  
Blogger just a kat said...

We all know you're not sick - you just gotta take care of yourself!! You only get ONE body and we all want to see you get nice and old with your handsome hubby!!!! So keep going to the PREVENTIVE appointments and be WELL!!

Smooches,
Kat (who has been bad and absent)

12:27 PM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

Alright, I'll quit my bitchin... I have 2 more appointments and I can put it all behind me. Then I can get back to biz with the hubs ;-)

Love you anyway Kat whether you are here or not.

12:56 PM  
Blogger just a kat said...

I'm with you whether you know it or not...just busy as all hell at work most days...

Love ya back :)

3:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home