Friday, April 10, 2009

TGIF....


Thank God it's Friday. We have had an auditor in here all week. We have had 4 since November. I guess that's what happens when people rob you of hundreds of thousands of dollars. I know I don't do anything wrong, but it makes me look at the girls I work with and wonder what they are up to. I highly doubt any of them would do anything. But then again the girls who took from us before seemed to be on the up and up. the audit went well and I'm not worried. I just hate to have to be on my toes. Sometimes I just want to sit back, chill and do my work.
A very strange thing happened to the hubby and I yesterday. We were on our way out and he asked me to remind him to go to the auto parts store on our way home. I told him there was no hurry so why don't we just pop in there on our way. We pulled in and he got out of the car. As soon as he stood up a woman got out of the SUV next to us and gave him a big hug. That was odd. He motioned to me to get out and meet her. It just so happens it was a woman that he went to school with that was a good friend of his sister. In fact he went to the prom with her. That was cool. We are going to their place on Saturday for a cookout. We met her husband and he was very handsome. We also got to meet their 3 children. That was just by chance. After we parted ways I called my sister in law and told her all about it. She said that she had just talked to this lady the night before. Wow! I love when good things happen. Hope you all have a perfectly awesome weekend!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger ~Just Me Miranda~ said...

Auditors are like dentists, no one likes them. LOL

Sounds like you're in for a great weekend. Have a nice Easter!!!

8:03 AM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

*heehee*@Miranda! I have a feeling it is going to be a great weekend. Hope you have a great Easter weekend too.

2:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home