Monday, March 30, 2009

HOME AGAIN!


Well, T-Mom is home and extremely uncomfortable. But hey she's home and the plumbing is working. I haven't been over to the house to bother her yet, but I have talked to her on the phone. I wanted to give her time to settle in before exhausting her with my presence.

So back to me (remember it's all about me). All 4 of us went to the gym on Saturday to do some family workout. It was good except I forgot to take my BP meds that morning and I ended up not feeling too good. Then just as we were getting ready to leave the tornado sirens blared. So we had to evacuate. That was strange. We left and it was raining a little. We live about 6-7 miles from the gym and about 1/2 way home the rain was torrential! I could not wait to get home. I was a little sore, but nothing terrible. Well, yesterday Littleman and I went to downtown Savannah to take pictures for a project he needs to do for school. We walked for a very long time, then met up with some friends of mine for dinner. Can I just tell you that my legs are screaming at me right now!!! My thighs are killing me. All because I wanted some family time. *heehee* maybe the gym wasn't such a smart idea. I am ultimately sedentary you know...

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger ~Just Me Miranda~ said...

Glad T-mom is home and 'things' are working, thats a good sign!

10:08 AM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

Thanks Miranda! How have you been, oh wait, I am going over to your blog to find out....

11:01 AM  
Blogger ~SugarBear~ said...

Glad T-mom is at home - always better to be home again, even if she's not so comfortable.

The gym thing is proof family time can hurt - lol.

2:39 PM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

LOL@ SugarBear.

2:49 PM  
Blogger mama biscuit said...

Glad to hear things are going well.

Family time at the gym sounds like fun. Well, except for the pain part :-)

9:10 PM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

Thanks Tysgirl, I may have to try and give it another chance at the gym. This time I will have taken my meds...

1:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home