Thursday, March 26, 2009

WENT TO SEE T-MOM....


Went to see my bud last night and she looks a heck of a lot better than I thought she would look. She was sitting up, that was good. She even took a little walk down the hall and back. We were there maybe 10 minutes. That's all she could really handle so we left. I hope to see her again maybe tomorrow. I brought a wet well card over to where she does karate and had them all sign it. I picked it up on my way over last night and gave it to her. That made her smile. I also took a picture of Babygirl holding a note that told her to get well and that she loved her. They got the pathology report yesterday and it was ALL GOOD NEWS!
Well, I had better actually get to work now. Thanks everyone.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger ~SugarBear~ said...

Glad things are on the upswing. I really enjoy your blog but don't often comment. Keep it up!

10:27 AM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

Thank you Sugar Bear. I didn't think very many people actually stopped by here any more.

12:08 PM  
Blogger The Q said...

So glad things turned out ok. I'm sure your support and love will help her recover quickly.

Sorry I wasn't around sooner, but my BlogLines wasn't updating. I got all three updates at once. *sigh*

12:47 PM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

Hey, you're here and that totally counts! Thanks for the support, you know me, if I am supported, I can support T-Mom. Just talked to her hubby and they got the news that there should be no chemo in her future! YAY!

3:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home