Tuesday, March 31, 2009

TAKING CARE OF ME....


For once I am taking care of me. I went for my annual physical today which I am ashamed to admit I haven't been to since 07. The Dr. was amazed to find that my BP is a LOT lower than it was in the past thanks to my meds. That I am in fact wearing glasses and that I weigh exactly (right down to the ".4") what I did the last time I was there 2 YEARS AGO!... She did refer me to a surgeon to have a cancer screen and have him remove a mole on my face (ugh of all places). That's cool, whatever. I also have to get my boobs squashed and mangled in a zerox machine, what fun! But over all my health so far looks awesome. Yeah and my blood tests will take a couple of weeks.
Then my friends we will celebrate!

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger The Q said...

Good for you! Literally...good for you :-)

3:37 PM  
Blogger ~Just Me Miranda~ said...

Oh my, gotta love mammograms. I go religiously every year for the last 24 years. They sure have improved from the way there were. Still no fun!

4:42 PM  
Blogger just a kat said...

YAY!!!!! Proud of you!!!!!! Get it taken care of. Or else!!! (dont make me put the boot on ya!)

I had my first "squishing" this year. It wasnt as bad as I'd thought and heard.

4:48 PM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

Thanks Ladies!

I will definitely be updating when all the tests come back.

11:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home