Thursday, April 23, 2009

*UPDATE*

Good news! Can we all say party at my place!?
Dr. Jackson called and said that she had called the pathologist directly because she was concerned about my biopsy and asked if there was any way to move me up to the top of the list. Well, the pathologist had just finished with mine and told the Dr. that it is "Benign Fibrocystic Calcifications". Which means I am fine!!! I am more than fine! I am wonderful today. Thanks for all the well wishes and good Karma.
I don't have to go back there for 6 months! WoooHoooo!!!!

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Mr. Shife said...

Well that is certainly good news. Congrats and have yourself a good time. You deserve it.

5:04 PM  
Blogger mama biscuit said...

YAY!!!!

8:13 PM  
Blogger Miranda said...

^5s You. WTG!!!! (((BIG HUGS)))

9:35 PM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

Thanks everyone! I am so very happy. Breast cancer does run the family so I was a little worried. Not too much because I have always thought of myself as untouchable... But you guys are a great support team and I thank you so much for the good Karma.

5:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home