Tuesday, April 21, 2009

YES MAMMOGRAMS ARE IMPORTANT....


I get it O.K.!
I had one last Wednesday. Then on Thursday I get a call that they needed me to come back in. O.K. so I went back in yesterday. They Xeroxed me again and put me in a little waiting room. Whew glad that's over. Then the tech pokes her head around the corner and says the radiologist wants another view and to step back in to the torture chamber, err, I mean the imaging room. So they squash it 3 more ways that I didn't even know was humanly possible. Then I was sent back to sit some more. Well long story short (if that is ever possible with me) I have to go back Thursday for a biopsy. Do they not understand that I just did a 5K on Saturday for breast cancer, therefor I am immune.... O.K. well, it was worth a shot. I don't think it's anything and I'm sure when they get the results back they will tell me the same. Oh and it doesn't help that the Hubby is out of the country until Monday. I do O.K. when he is out of town but I wouldn't mind if he gave me a call.

Labels: , ,

9 Comments:

Blogger mama biscuit said...

Why do these things always happen when the daddy bear is out of town?

We'll be thinking extra good thoughts for you.

Hugs

12:37 PM  
Blogger Queen-Size funny bone said...

Its probably nothing and they want to be extra sure. I will think only positive thoughts.

2:17 PM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

Tysgirl- That's the way it always is, men leave and shit happens!

Thanks ladies, they moved it up to tomorrow morning so I will have updates sooner for you. I am more than sure that it is nothing. Of course your positive thoughts always keep my spirits up.

4:39 PM  
Blogger ~Just Me Miranda~ said...

It really is probably nothing. 23 years ago I had a lump the size of a golf ball removed....the doctor said it was benign. I'm like sheesh put it back...I dont have much to begin with. LOL.

Keep the positive energy flowing!

7:01 PM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

LOL@Miranda. I know the feeling, let me keep what I have already.

I can't get in to your blog and I'm bummed. Hope everything is O.K.

7:13 PM  
Blogger ~Just Me Miranda~ said...

yeah its kinda closed right now, will invite you when I get my poop in a group.

7:56 PM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

"poop in a group" LOL@Miranda.

As long as you're O.K., that's all that matters.

10:35 AM  
Blogger Miranda said...

Sighs ok...my "poop is now in a group". LOL...I'm over here now, feel free to follow me:

http://omgitsjustmeagain.blogspot.com/

1:44 PM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

K. thanks!

5:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home