Tuesday, April 14, 2009

HHHhhhmmmm....


I don't think I have ever been so happy to see Tuesday arrive. Yesterday was such a Monday. The kids are on spring break and they are both grounded, ugh! I got to work late. When I got here my computer could not connect to the network. It didn't get fixed until around 11:00. We had bad weather all day. The tornado sirens went off just as I was getting out of here to head home. I hate driving in the rain. It was raining so hard I couldn't see the road in front of me yet some jackass decided that they just had to ride my bumper for the 10 mile stretch of desolate back road all the way home. I couldn't pull over because both sides of the road were flooded. I came to a near complete stop and they still wouldn't go around me. I really hate people like that. I didn't even get to eat dinner last night. I have been exhausted lately and I just put my jammies on and went to bed. I never did get to see the hubby. The kids loved on me for a minute. That's always nice. Hope you all are having a great Tuesday!

4 Comments:

Blogger ~Just Me Miranda~ said...

Sounds like a sucky Monday. I woke up this morning to snow...ughs.

8:34 AM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

Wow! I don't think I could ever do snow again. I don't miss it at all. Well, I say that, but I do miss it Christmas day, that is the ONLY time I miss it... It is April, no need for any more snow!

9:32 AM  
Blogger mama biscuit said...

I thought Mondays would be better when I quit working but no such luck...Mondays still suck.

Hope your Tuesday is better

3:05 PM  
Blogger Cazzie!!! said...

I hate driving in the rain too, and it is not so much my driving I worry about, it is the other idiots on the road!
I know how it is when the kids and hubby are just able to say good morning to me, give me a kiss and I am showered and in bed after a night shift.... ahhh, the feel of that pillow :)

A tip, soak your feet in some peppermint water for a relief of tired muscles, you will sleep like a baby after that..and I MUST heed my own words :)

7:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home